Halfmann Goetsch Partner AG are currently searching for one or more motivated MES specialists to join our team.
As an MES expert you will be member of our project team and support the client with the following activities:
- Managing MES implementation projects at pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical production and research facilities
- Executing MES feasibility studies and business case analysis
- Analysis and design of manufacturing processes to be ready for MES
- Integration of MES into existing IT/OT architecture
- Supporting validation of MES solutions
- Academic education in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related field
- 3-5+ years of experience in the regulated Life Science industry (Pharma/Medical Devices (GxP))
- 3+ years of experience in Process Management, Business Analysis and Project Management (PM)
- Experience in URS and MBR authoring
- Experience in IT/OT integration
- Team player and team leader
- English and German as daily business languages
- Familiar with automation concepts like ISA-95, MESA
What we offer:
- Interesting and complex MES projects in various areas of the pharmaceutical and biotechnological industry
- Working with our clients on the technology of tomorrow
- A knowledgeable and enthusiastic team
- Career opportunities in a growing international consultancy firm
- A committed and supportive management
- An attractive remuneration model
Who are HGP?
Halfmann Goetsch Partner AG are a business consultancy specializing in Life Sciences. We are global partners for Digital Transformation and Compliance in the pharmaceutical industry. Our consultancy services include Information Risk Management, Data Privacy (GDPR), Data Integrity, Computer System Validation (CSV), MES, GMP, Serialization and Audit Readiness.
HGP is based in Switzerland, with regional headquarters in Germany (Frankfurt), Singapore and Indonesia as well as a recruitment branch, HGP Life Path. Our international approach with sites in strategically important pharmaceutical industry locations enables us to carry out global projects with the necessary expertise and presence.
Our clients are global corporations, small and medium enterprises, manufacturers and suppliers in the following fields: pharmaceutical and bio-pharmaceutical industry, medical devices, manufacturers of packaging machinery, processing equipment and software providers for the pharmaceutical industry. www.hgp.ag
Sounds interesting? Then please contact Alina Pankova, Recruitment Consultant at HGP Life Path. She can be reached on +49 69 348 793 252 via email firstname.lastname@example.org.