CSV Engineer, permanent role in northern UK
Due to the fast development and the new investments, a medical device company in the north of the United Kingdom, is urgently looking for a Computer System Validation Specialist to join a team of highly experienced professionals in quality department.
Our client needs a person who will stay onsite and help them to validate systems & assure that all the regulations and requirements are met.
The company is famous for its friendly atmosphere and good working culture. It is located in the small city in northern United Kingdom, therefore, whoever values life close to the nature will certainly be happy there. Our clients will provide you with the extra financial package to facilitate your relocation.
- Creating and reviewing validation documents.
- Ensuring that all the regulations and requirements are met.
- Playing the role of an SME in all compliance questions and managing the validation process locally.
- Advising junior team members
- 4+ years of experience in CSV (Computer system validation) in highly regulated industries.
- Experience in Quality Assurance, Validation, Qualification and Documentation
- Knowledge of relevant guidelines and regulations.
- Fluent English is a must.
In order to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call +49 69 348 793 259, if you have any questions. The contact person is Magdalena Chorazy, Recruitment Consultant at HGP Life Path, a subsidiary of Halfmann Goetsch Partner AG and HGP Deutschland Gmbh.
Keywords: CSV, Computer System Validation, IT QA, QM, Verification, Qualification, FDA, GMP, Annex 11, 21 CFR Part 11, permanent, UK, England, medical device